Professional Cookery Apprenticeship at Mitchells & Butlers
Do you have a real passion for food (and not just eating it)? Do you live within an hour’s commute of our academies in Harborne (Birmingham) or Watford / North London? Are you looking to learn a mixture of practical and theoretical skills, taught by a world-class team?
Mitchells & Butlers now offers a Level 2 in Professional Cookery Apprenticeship. With a mixture of 30 hours paid work per week in one of our businesses, 24 days of hands-on food masterclasses, 12 days in-business mentoring and 6 enrichment events over the 12 months’ period, our varied programme will make sure you can put the skills taught in the classroom into practise in the kitchen.
BUT WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?
- Individual learning plan tailored to your needs to ensure you get the best out of our programme
- 24 days of hands on food skill tutoring in our academies in Watford or Harborne, twice a month, to be taught practical skills by one of our award-winning chefs
- 6 enrichment events to ensure you cover all aspects of the syllabus, we hold enrichment event where you can learn snazzy new skills and put them into practice
- 12 days in-business mentoring where you can put all those skills you have learnt in the classroom into practise in a real-life environment
- 30 hours paid work guaranteed every week, where you will help with the everyday running of the business as a valued member of the team
- Gala dinner as long as you pass!
To apply now click the links below: