- What you'll do in this Role
- what We'll Offer
Each of our pub and restaurant brands has its own individual style, but every one of our 1,700 pubs and restaurants has a talented team of managers who make sure that their business consistently serves up delicious food and drink and a great guest experience.
As an Assistant Manager you'll ensure that standards of food and service are consistently excellent, together with taking responsibility for training the pub team. You'll stay calm under pressure, thinking on your feet to overcome operational challenges. We'll help you take your first step into management and support you to develop through our award-winning Assistant Manager Programme.
Before applying for this role please ask yourself - is this you?
- Do you have six months' experience working in a high volume pub, bar or restaurant?
- Are you a real people person who cares about delivering great customer service?
- Do you thrive working in a fast-paced environment?
- Have you got the ambition to be a great manager of the future?
We'll offer you a great salary, plus a comprehensive training programme which will develop your skills and enable you to be promoted further, as well as achieving an annual bonus of up to £1,000. What's more, being part of the UK's biggest pub and restaurant company means we can support you to achieve professional qualifications and offer you a host of future career opportunities, plus a great employee benefits package which includes high street discounts, paid holidays, pension and Sharesave Scheme.