This job has passed its sell-by date. All good things must come to an end! Why not dip into one of the following...
As an Area Manager with us at Stonehouse Pizza & Carvery, you’ll lead a district of 13 businesses in our Midlands & North West area - where no two days are the same! Through your passion, experience, and leadership, you’ll inspire your teams to grow and develop, serve up great guest experiences and smash targets each and every day. As our doors open again, our priority remains the safety of our guests and teams. We can’t wait to get back to doing what we love - serving up fantastic guest experiences whatever the challenges.
Join us at Stonehouse Pizza & Carvery. We’re a friendly bunch with something for all the family.
What’s in it for me...
- Love eating out? You'll love it even more with a massive 33% discount across all our brands, so whether its date night at Miller & Carter or family roast at Toby Carvery we’ve got you covered
- Generous Bonus Scheme – We’re all about rewarding the hard work everybody puts in
- Flexible working – to fit around the other important things in life
- Buy up to an extra 2 weeks holiday – life is for living after all
- Structured development and support - so you can get to where you want to go
- Celebrating success – award nights, away days and team socials (work hard, play hard!)
- Private medical and Dental Plans - to keep you safe, healthy and always smiling
- On top of all this, we offer a pension, 26 days paid holiday, bank holidays, high-street shopping discounts and we even give you free shares! There's also a free employee helpline - to support you with whatever life throws at you.
What will I be doing…?
As we emerge from the pandemic, we have a lot to look forward to here at Stonehouse Pizza & Carvery - we can’t wait to welcome our teams and guests back. Now more than ever, your job will be so varied and rewarding that this little taster will never do it justice, but we'll give it our best shot:
- Making sure your teams bring their ‘A’ game when it comes to food, drink and service quality, always delivered with passion and pride
- Leading a diverse team of roughly 400 across 13 sites in our Midlands & North West area
- Driving people succession through your district through coaching and mentoring
- You’ll spend time across your district supporting your teams, making sure they’re the best they can be and working together to deliver results to be proud of
- Driving a commercial culture - where delivering consistent high standards, sales and profit are at the heart of everything we do
- You’ll ensure your teams maintain a safe, clean and risk-free environment
What do I need…?
Just like our brands, our teams are diverse. You’ll...
- Be able to recruit, retain and engage the best of the best
- Be agile and adaptable as our teams & guests needs’ change as we emerge from the pandemic
- Be an inspiring leader that demonstrates drive, energy and commitment whatever the day brings
- Share the bigger picture to empower your team
- Have a good grasp of Stonehouse offer and guest profile
- Have a proven track record of delivering sales and profit building in a multi-site environment
- Have strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
Life is made up of many key ingredients, we know that work is just one of them. It’s our aim that you and your teams love what you do, because we’re all about creating moments to remember. We know its cliché, but here at M&B it really is the people that make it so worthwhile. When you join us, you become part of our work family, not only with the team you work with every day, but 48,000 of us up and down the country.
You don’t have to take our word for it, why not take a look on social @MitchellsButlersCareers and find out what it’s really like to work with us.
Closing Date: Midnight, 22nd April 2021
jobs with similar ingredients
We haven’t got any exact matches for your search at the moment, however try expanding your search location above or you might be interested in the following jobs…