This job has passed its sell-by date. All good things must come to an end! Why not dip into one of the following...
We are currently seeking a friendly, outgoing and energetic individual with a large smile to join our team. If you are passionate about going the extra mile for your guests and making them feel at home whilst Maintaining excellent administrative skills then you should apply right now.
Join us at Vintage Inns, a collection of rural pubs where muddy boots and paws are welcome. You’ll find roaring log fires, traditional food and a cosy atmosphere. If you want to be part of the Inn crowd, we want to hear from you.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR ME?
• Flexible shifts - to fit around the other important things in life
• Love dining out? You'll love it even more with a massive 33% discount across all our brands. Whether its date night at Miller & Carter or family roast at Toby Carvery, we’ve got you covered.
• Never a dull moment - fun, laughs and lifelong friends!
• You will be part of something much bigger. As part of Mitchells & Butlers, we are a 44,000 strong team with over 13 brands, the opportunities are endless.
• Team Socials – work hard, play hard!
On top of this, we offer a pension; 28 days paid holiday; high-street shopping discounts; and we even give you free shares! There's also a free employee helpline to support you with whatever life throws at you.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
• Giving every guest a friendly welcome when they arrive at the check-in
• Providing guests all information they require for their stay (Breakfast serving times and location, location of night entrance, bar and food serving times etc)
• Asking if the guest if they would like to book a table in your pub/restaurant for dinner
• Talking to every guest about the Innkeepers Lodge guest experience survey at check-in
• Dealing with guest queries and complaints quickly and professionally
• Serving guests in turn, quickly and efficiently
• Taking reservations from guests and dealing with all telephone call with the highest of Customer service
WHAT DO I NEED?
It takes a mixture of ingredients to make the perfect drink, and our teams are no different. You’ll...
• Passionate about guest care
• A can-do attitude
• Professionalism under pressure
• Great eye for detail
• Enjoys and wants to be an active member of a team
• Excellent verbal communication
• An understanding of what excellent guest service looks like
We know hospitality can be hard work, but it’s super rewarding. As a team, we always pull together with smiles on our faces. We know it’s a cliché, but it really is the people that make it so worthwhile. When you join us, you become part of our work family, all 44,000 of us up and down the country.
You don’t have to take our word for it. Why not check us out on social media? Search @Mitchells&ButlersCareers and find out what it’s like to work with us from our teams.
jobs with similar ingredients