This job has passed its sell-by date. All good things must come to an end! Why not dip into one of the following...
With your support as Housekeeper at the Calverley Arms, you’ll make sure everything is clean, tidy and ready for the doors to open.
Join us at Vintage Inns, a collection of rural pubs where muddy boots and paws are welcome. You’ll find roaring log fires, traditional food and a cosy atmosphere. If you want to be part of the Inn crowd, we want to hear from you.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
• Love dining out? You'll love it even more with a massive 33% discount across all our brands. Whether its date night at Miller & Carter or family roast at Toby Carvery, we’ve got you covered.
On top of this, we offer a pension; 28 days paid holiday; high-street shopping discounts; and we even give you free shares! There's also a free employee helpline- to support you with whatever life throws at you.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING? AS A HOUSEKEEPER YOU’LL…
• Making sure the business is spotlessly clean, and tidy before our doors open
• Understand and help maintain brand and health and safety standards
WHAT DO I NEED?
It takes a mixture of ingredients to make the perfect dish, and our teams are no different. You’ll...
• Have a great eye for detail
• Be super organised
• Be able to work alone or within a team