Kitchen Manager In Training
This job has passed its sell-by date. All good things must come to an end! Why not dip into one of the following...
Great pubs and restaurants need great leaders, that’s where you come in!
When you become a Kitchen Manager in Training, you’ll learn how to build a kitchen to be proud of the ‘Mitchells and Butlers’ way. You’ll lead your team to thrive whatever the shift throws at them (not literally!). You'll be ready to go in no time. Most of our Kitchen Managers in Training are behind the pass of their own kitchen within 6 months.
Join us at Miller and Carter, the home of the Steak Geeks. We take the bull by the horns. Picture perfect steaks, butchered, aged and cooked to perfection. We add a special touch to every occasion. If you fancy yourself as a steak geek, we want to hear from you.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
• Opportunities to grow with lifelong learning and funded qualifications
• As part of Mitchells & Butlers, we are a 44,000 strong team with over 13 brands, the opportunities are endless.
• Love dining out? You'll love it even more with a massive 33% discount across all our brands. Whether its date night at Miller & Carter or family roast at Toby Carvery, we’ve got you covered.
On top of this, we offer a pension; 25 days paid holiday; high-street shopping discounts; and we even give you free shares! There's also a free employee helpline- to support you with whatever life throws at you.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
Across your 6 months of training, we will give you the tools to become a Kitchen Manager who will...
• Train, motivate and inspire your team to deliver an efficient food operation
• Be responsible for the kitchen’s financial performance, which can lead to attractive rewards
• Oversee food ordering
• Lead food preparation and stock control
• Always conform to health and hygiene regulations
WHAT DO I NEED?
It takes a mixture of ingredients to make the perfect dish, and a top Chef to bring it all together. You’ll...
• Be a seasoned pro in managing a kitchen
• You'll be able to drive to support businesses across your district whilst in training
• Pride yourself on food quality and hygiene standards
• Train, develop and grow your team to smash targets together
• Be ready for anything that the shift throws at your team (not literally!)