This job has passed its sell-by date. All good things must come to an end! Why not dip into one of the following...
As Assistant Manager at the Roaring Meg - Harvester, you’ll bring your experience to the table. From the moment you step through the door, you lead by example. You'll pull everything together to make sure our guests, and teams, have a great time.
Join us at Harvester, the nation's family favourite for feel-good dining. Famous for our fresh rotisserie chicken and unlimited salad bar since 1983. Fancy a fresh start? We want to hear from you.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
• Quarterly bonus scheme of up to £1,500 annually– we’re all about rewarding the hard work you put in
• You will be part of something much bigger than the Roaring Meg - Harvester. As part of Mitchells & Butlers, we are a 44,000 strong team with over 13 brands, the opportunities are endless.
• With Mitchells & Butlers, your first role isn’t usually your last. Last year, we promoted over 150 Assistant Managers to General Managers
• Love dining out? You'll love it even more with a massive 33% discount across all our brands. Whether its date night at Miller & Carter or family roast at Toby Carvery, we’ve got you covered.
On top of this, we offer a pension; 25 days paid holiday; high-street shopping discounts; and we even give you free shares! There's also a free employee helpline- to support you with whatever life throws at you.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING? AS ASSISTANT MANAGER YOU’LL…
• Be a champion of brand standards
• Support the General Manager in the day to day running of the business
• Lead the team to deliver moments that WOW our guest, keeping them coming back
• Be the role model and guide training and development within the team
WHAT DO I NEED?
It takes a mixture of ingredients to make the perfect dish, and our teams are no different. You’ll…
• Have previous experience and confidence in managing a team
• Have a passion for hospitality (if you know, you know!)
• Be a role model of giving great service
• Be a good communicator
• Be ready for anything the day throws at you (not literally)
We know hospitality can be hard work, but it’s super rewarding. As a team at the Roaring Meg - Harvester, we always pull together with smiles on our faces. We know it’s a cliché, but it really is the people that make it so worthwhile. When you join us, you become part of our work family, all 44,000 of us up and down the country.
You don’t have to take our word for it. Take a look on social @Mitchells&ButlersCareers and find out what it’s like to work with us from our teams.
jobs with similar ingredients