This job has passed its sell-by date. All good things must come to an end! Why not dip into one of the following...
With your support as a Cleaner at Toby Carvery - Lympstone, you’ll make sure everything is clean, tidy and ready for the doors to open.
Join us at Toby Carvery, the home of the roast, where every day is a Sunday! Think perfectly ruffled potatoes, giant homemade Yorkies and pigs in blankets all year round. If you love Yorkies as much as we do, we want to hear from you.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
• Love dining out? You'll love it even more with a massive 33% discount across all our brands. Whether its date night at Miller & Carter or family roast at Toby Carvery, we’ve got you covered.
• You will be part of something much bigger than Toby Carvery - Lympstone. As part of Mitchells & Butlers, we are a 44,000 strong team with over 13 brands, the opportunities are endless.
On top of this, we offer a pension; 28 days paid holiday; high-street shopping discounts; and we even give you free shares! There's also a free employee helpline- to support you with whatever life throws at you.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING? AS A CLEANER YOU’LL…
• Making sure the business is spotlessly clean, and tidy before our doors open
• Understand and help maintain brand and health and safety standards
WHAT DO I NEED?
It takes a mixture of ingredients to make the perfect dish, and our teams are no different. You’ll...
• Have a great eye for detail
• Be super organised
• Be able to work alone or within a team
We know hospitality can be hard work, but it’s super rewarding. As a team at Toby Carvery - Lympstone, we always pull together with smiles on our faces. We know it’s a cliché, but it really is the people that make it so worthwhile. When you join us, you become part of our work family, all 44,000 of us up and down the country.
You don’t have to take our word for it. Take a look on social @Mitchells&ButlersCareers and find out what it’s like to work with us from our teams.
jobs with similar ingredients