This job has passed its sell-by date. All good things must come to an end! Why not dip into one of the following...
At the White Hart we recognise that a good Head Chef is a key ingredient to our success. You’ll build a kitchen to be proud of, leading your team to thrive whatever the shift throws at them (not literally!).
This is a suitable opportunity for somebody looking for their first “Head Chef ” appointment.
Join us at Castle Pubs, where each one of our pubs has its own story to tell. Think urban pubs packed with personality, craft beers and a unique atmosphere. If you’ve got pints of personality, we want to hear from you.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
• Opportunities to grow with lifelong learning and funded qualifications
• You will be part of something much bigger than the White Hart. As part of Mitchells & Butlers, we are a 44,000 strong team with over 13 brands, the opportunities are endless.
• Love dining out? You'll love it even more with a massive 33% discount across all our brands. Whether its date night at Miller & Carter or family roast at Toby Carvery, we’ve got you covered.
On top of this, we offer a pension; 25 days paid holiday; high-street shopping discounts; and we even give you free shares! There's also a free employee helpline- to support you with whatever life throws at you.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING? AS HEAD CHEF YOU’LL…
Train, motivate and inspire your team to deliver an efficient food operation
• Always conform to health and hygiene regulations
• Be responsible for the kitchen’s financial performance which can lead to attractive rewards
• Oversee food ordering
• Food preparation
• Delivery of operations
• Manage a team
• Stock control
WHAT DO I NEED?
It takes a mixture of ingredients to make the perfect dish, and a top Chef to bring it all together. You’ll...
• Pride yourself on food quality and hygiene standards
• Be a seasoned pro in managing a kitchen
• Have mastered the art of working with a branded menu
• Train, develop and grow your team to smash targets together
• Be ready for anything that the shift throws at your team (not literally!)
We know hospitality can be hard work, but it’s super rewarding. As a team at the White Hart, we always pull together with smiles on our faces. We know it’s a cliché, but it really is the people that make it so worthwhile. When you join us, you become part of our work family, all 44,000 of us up and down the country.
You don’t have to take our word for it. Why not check us out on social media? Search @Mitchells&ButlersCareers and find out what it’s like to work with us from our teams.