Bar & Waiting Team Leader
- What you'll do in this Role
- what We'll Offer
Although the food on offer and the service style varies across our 1,700 restaurants, every one of our pub and restaurant businesses focus on serving up high quality, freshly prepared and delicious dishes every day.
Your prior experience in a "hands on" "customer service" role, together with our training programme will enable you to step into your first management role and develop both your business management and people skills. Before applying for this role please ask yourself - is this you?
- Are you passionate about working with a team to deliver market leading guest experiences ?
- Are you confident leading a team and taking responsibility?
- Have you got a good eye for detail and are able to work under pressure?
- Some supervisory experience will also be an advantage.
On top of what we pay you we'll help develop your business and people skills within a structured career programme. What's more you'll be working in a fun and social environment, with flexible shift options, 28 days holiday, pension and Sharesave scheme plus extra perks like 33% employee discount at our 1,700 restaurants and pubs and High Street shopping discounts. Being part of a large company means that if you have the ambition to develop your career with us you can achieve qualifications which can lead to an even more rewarding future.