This job has passed its sell-by date. All good things must come to an end! Why not dip into one of the following...
No CV to hand? No problem! We've made our application process mobile friendly and removed the need for a CV. Our form takes 2 minutes to complete and tells us all we need about you!
As Duty Manager at the Sun Inn, you’ll work alongside the General Manager to lead your team to success. You’ll oversee all areas of the business, making sure provide guests with an experience that keeps them coming back for more.
Join us at Castle Pubs, where each one of our pubs has its own story to tell. Think distinctive pubs packed with individuality, like minded regulars and a unique atmosphere. If you’ve got pints of personality, we want to hear from you.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
- Flexible shifts - to fit around the other important things in life.
- A massive 33% discount across all our brands. Whether its date night at Miller & Carter, a family roast at Toby Carvery or socialising with friends in the city at All Bar One, we’ve got you covered.
- 20% discount across all off our brands for up to 5 friends and family.
- Hastee Pay – no more waiting for payday, you can access your earned pay when you need it.
- Discounts on gym memberships.
- Team Socials – work hard, play hard!
On top of this, we offer a pension; 25 days paid holiday; high-street shopping discounts; and we even give you free shares! There's also a free employee helpline- to support you with whatever life throws at you.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING? AS DUTY MANAGER YOU’LL…
- Use your management experience to be an assistant to the General Manager in the day to day running of the business.
- Train and inspire your team to deliver food, drink, and service to be proud of.
- Be the role model and guide development within your team.
- Ensure our guests are cared for, being the host to life’s memorable moments.
- Strive towards and achieve business targets.