Part Time Kitchen Assistant
This job has passed its sell-by date. All good things must come to an end! Why not dip into one of the following...
No CV to hand? No problem! We've made our application process mobile friendly and removed the need for a CV. Our form takes 2 minutes to complete and tells us all we need about you!
With your support as a Part Time Kitchen Assistant at Toby Carvery - Norton Canes, everything will run smoothly! You’ll make sure the kitchen is stocked up, clean, tidy and ready for the shift ahead; supporting the chefs to serve food to be proud of.
Join us at Toby Carvery, they don’t call us the ‘home of the roast’ for nothing! Our Toby Carvery family make every visit personal; we love having fun and we truly care about making great memories for our guests. If you love Yorkies as much as we do, we want to hear from you.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
- Flexible shifts to fit around you.
- A massive 33% discount across all our brands. Whether its date night at Miller & Carter, a family roast at Toby Carvery, we’ve got you covered.
- 20% discount across all off our brands for up to 5 friends and family.
- Hastee Pay – no more waiting for payday, you can access your earned pay when you need it.
- Opportunities to grow with paid for qualifications.
- Discounts on gym memberships.
- Team Socials – work hard, play hard!
On top of this, as part of Mitchells & Butlers you will receive a pension; 28 days paid holiday; high-street shopping discounts; and we even give you free shares! There's also a free employee helpline- to support you with whatever life throws at you.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING? AS KITCHEN ASSISTANT YOU’LL…
- Set up the kitchen ready for the day.
- Help keep the kitchen clean during a busy shift.
- Work as part of a team, supporting the chefs to serve food to be proud of.
Haven't got a CV to hand? Don't worry you don't need a CV to apply
We haven’t got any exact matches for your search at the moment, however try expanding your search location above or you might be interested in the following jobs…