Chef de Partie
This job has passed its sell-by date. All good things must come to an end! Why not dip into one of the following...
No CV to hand? No problem! We've made our application process mobile friendly and removed the need for a CV. Our form takes 2 minutes to complete and tells us all we need about you!
As a Chef de Partie at the Freemasons Arms, you will have a passion for serving great food, training great people and leaving a smile on our guests faces. You’ll run a section, ensuring your kitchen team are working together as one. Does this sound like you?
Join us at Premium Country Pubs. We craft food and drink into something truly special. Picture beautiful interiors in stunning locations, and great tasting food. If you're passionate about all things premium, we want to hear from you.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
- Flexible shifts to work around your lifestyle!
- A massive 33% discount across all our brands. Whether its date night at Miller & Carter or a family roast at Toby Carvery, we’ve got you covered.
- 20% discount off all of our brands for friends and family.
- Hastee Pay – no more waiting for payday, you can access your earned pay when you need it.
- Opportunities to grow with paid for qualifications.
- Opportunity for progression; on average 200 Chefs are promoted to Head Chef every year.
- Discounts on gym memberships.
- Team Socials – work hard, play hard!
On top of this, as part of Mitchells & Butlers you will receive a pension; 28 days paid holiday; high-street shopping discounts; and we even give you free shares! There's also a free employee helpline- to support you with whatever life throws at you.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING? AS A CHEF DE PARTIE YOU’LL…
- Be a champion of brand standards with the ability to mentor Chefs and Kitchen team members.
- Run a section.
- Prepare everything that is needed before service.
- Maintain the highest standards of cleanliness and safety.
- Cook to spec and know the menu inside out.
Haven't got a CV to hand? Don't worry you don't need a CV to apply