Chef - Live In
This job has passed its sell-by date. All good things must come to an end! Why not dip into one of the following...
No CV to hand? No problem! We've made our application process mobile friendly and removed the need for a CV. Our form takes 2 minutes to complete and tells us all we need about you!
As a Chef at the Midland, you will master our menu, with your food being the reason guests keep coming through our doors! You’ll enjoy working in a team, serving up food to be proud of. Does this sound like the chef job for you?
Join us at Premium Country Pubs. We craft food and drink into something truly special. Picture beautiful interiors in stunning locations, and great tasting food. If you're passionate about all things premium, we want to hear from you.
This opportunity comes with the added benefit of onsite accommodation.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
- Flexible shifts to fit around you.
- A massive 33% discount across all our brands. Whether its date night at Miller & Carter or a family roast at Toby Carvery, we’ve got you covered.
- 20% discount off all of our brands for friends and family.
- Hastee Pay – no more waiting for payday, you can access your earned pay when you need it.
- Opportunities to grow with paid for qualifications.
- Opportunity for progression; on average 200 Chefs are promoted to Head Chef every year.
- Discounts on gym memberships.
- Team Socials – work hard, play hard!
On top of this, as part of Mitchells & Butlers you will receive a pension; 28 days paid holiday; high-street shopping discounts; and we even give you free shares! There's also a free employee helpline- to support you with whatever life throws at you.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING? AS A CHEF YOU’LL…
- Prepare everything that is needed before service.
- Cook food to be proud of and know the menu inside out.
- Maintain the highest standards of cleanliness and safety.
Haven't got a CV to hand? Don't worry you don't need a CV to apply