This job has passed its sell-by date. All good things must come to an end! Why not dip into one of the following...
No CV to hand? No problem! We've made our application process mobile friendly and removed the need for a CV. Our form takes 2 minutes to complete and tells us all we need about you!
As Waiting Staff at Toby Carvery - Strathclyde Park, you will give a warm welcome and excellent service to everyone who visits, serving food and drink to our guests that keeps them coming back through our doors.
Join us at Toby Carvery, they don’t call us the ‘home of the roast’ for nothing! Our Toby Carvery family make every visit personal; we love having fun and we truly care about making great memories for our guests. If you love Yorkies as much as we do, we want to hear from you.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
- Flexible shifts - to fit around you.
- Love dining out? You'll love it even more with a massive 33% discount across all our brands. Whether its date night at Miller & Carter, a family roast at Toby Carvery or socialising with friends in the city at All Bar One, we’ve got you covered.
- 20% discount off all of our brands for friends and family.
- Hastee Pay – no more waiting for payday, you can access your earned pay when you need it.
- Never a dull moment – fun, laughs and lifelong friends!
- Team Socials – work hard, play hard!
On top of this, as part of Mitchells & Butlers you will receive a pension; 28 days paid holiday; high-street shopping discounts; and we even give you free shares! There's also a free employee helpline- to support you with whatever life throws at you.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING? AS WAITING STAFF YOU’LL…
- Greet, serve and look after our guests so they go home happy.
- Maintain the highest standards of cleanliness and safety.
- Work with our team to create a friendly atmosphere our guests will love.