This job has passed its sell-by date. All good things must come to an end! Why not dip into one of the following...
No CV to hand? No problem! We've made our application process mobile friendly and removed the need for a CV. Our form takes 2 minutes to complete and tells us all we need about you!
As Assistant Manager at the Bumble Bee, you’ll bring your experience to the table, supporting the General Manager in leading your team to success. Through your passion and drive you will motivate your team to deliver excellent guest experience, mentoring each individual to be the best that they can be!
Join us at Vintage Inns, a charming collection of rural pubs. You’ll find roaring log fires, traditional food and a cosy atmosphere. If you want to be part of the Inn crowd, we want to hear from you.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
- Amazing progression opportunities! We believe in growing our own talent. Last year, we promoted over 150 Assistant Managers to General Managers.
- A massive 33% discount across all our brands. Whether its date night at Miller & Carter, a family roast at Toby Carvery or socialising with friends in the city at All Bar One, we’ve got you covered.
- 20% discount across all off our brands for up to 5 friends and family.
- Discounts on gym memberships.
- Team Socials – work hard, play hard!
On top of this, as part of Mitchells & Butlers you will receive a pension; 28 days paid holiday; high-street shopping discounts; and we even give you free shares! There's also a free employee helpline- to support you with whatever life throws at you.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING? AS ASSISTANT MANAGER YOU’LL…
- Use your management experience to support the General Manager in the day to day running of the business, being the Duty Manager when they are not around.
- Use your communication skills to train and inspire your team to deliver food, drink, and service to be proud of.
- Be the role model and guide development within your team.
- Lead the team to deliver moments that WOW our guest, keeping them coming back.