Part Time Bar Staff
This job has passed its sell-by date. All good things must come to an end! Why not dip into one of the following...
No CV to hand? No problem! We've made our application process mobile friendly and removed the need for a CV. Our form takes 2 minutes to complete and tells us all we need about you!
As Part Time Bar Staff at the Black Horse you will bring your experience and passion to pour, mix and serve delicious drinks for our guests.
Please note you must be at least 18 years old to be considered for this role as it involves the sale of alcohol.
Join us at Ember Inns, a local to be proud of. Think, traditional pub grub, roaring fires and real ales set at the heart of the community. If you want to be part of the Inn crowd, we want to hear from you.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR ME?
- Flexible shifts to fit around you!
- A massive 33% discount across all our brands. Whether its date night at Miller & Carter or a family roast at Toby Carvery, we’ve got you covered.
- 20% discount off all of our brands for friends and family.
- Hastee Pay – no more waiting for payday, you can access your earned pay when you need it.
- Discounts on gym memberships.
- Never a dull moment - fun, laughs and lifelong friends!
- Team Socials – work hard, play hard!
On top of this, as part of Mitchells & Butlers you will receive a pension; 28 days paid holiday; high-street shopping discounts; and we even give you free shares! There's also a free employee helpline- to support you with whatever life throws at you.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING? AS BAR STAFF YOU'LL...
- Greet, serve and look after our guests so they go home happy.
- Work with our team to create a friendly atmosphere our guests will love.
- Mix, pour and serve delicious drinks for our guests.
- Maintain the highest standards of cleanliness and safety.