General Manager In Training
This job has passed its sell-by date. All good things must come to an end! Why not dip into one of the following...
Do you have experience of leading a team to success and fancy making a move into the hospitality industry? Or maybe you already have experience in hospitality management and are ready to take the next step in your career.
Based within a district as a General Manager in Training you will need to drive and have access to your own vehicle. With the support of your district and armed with a training plan you will grow your team and smash your targets.
You’ll be ready to go in no time. Most of our General Managers in Training are behind the bar of their own business within 6 months.
Join us at O'Neill's. From breakfast to big nights out, our teams are the local legends. The atmosphere is electric, the food hearty, and the Guinness always flowing. So, if you’re up for the craic, we want to hear from you.
This is a suitable opportunity for somebody looking for their first General Manager appointment.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
- The opportunity to take the next step in your career, where you will learn from some of the best in the industry.
- A massive 33% discount across all our brands. Whether its date night at Miller & Carter, a family roast at Toby Carvery or socialising with friends in the city at All Bar One, we’ve got you covered.
- 20% discount across all off our brands for up to 5 friends and family.
- Discounts on gym memberships.
- Celebrating success– award nights, away days and team socials.
- Private medical and Dental Plans - to keep you safe, secure and always smiling.
On top of this, as part of Mitchells & Butlers you will receive a pension; 25 days paid holiday; high-street shopping discounts; and we even give you free shares! There's also a free employee helpline- to support you with whatever life throws at you.
WHAT DO I NEED?
- Be a seasoned pro in leading a team and developing a business.
- You may be currently working as a deputy manager, retail manager, store manager, catering manager or the manager of an independent business or equivalent.
- Be able to drive, in order to support business in your district whilst training.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- Across your 6 months of training, we will give you the tools to become an amazing General Manager who will...
- Train and inspire your team.
- Ensure our guests are cared for, being the host to life’s memorable moments.
- Support your business to deliver food and drink to be proud of.
- Strive towards and achieve business targets.
Up to £34000.00 per annum
O'Neill's - East Midlands, Guildhall Rd, Northampton NN1 1AG, UK
Do you have experience of leading a team to success and fancy making a move into the hospitality industry? Or maybe you already have experience in hospitality management and are ready to take the next